View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhks67 View Post
Dear Seniors,

I have been frequenting Pegasus since year 2002 until year 2007. During the time, I usually alternate between two or three girls only. Having not been there for the past 4 years, I recently got a sms from one of the girls that always sat with me then, and I was surprised that she is still sorking in the joint. The last time I was with her, she was already 34 and if I am not wrong, she should be 38 now. She also told me that some the girls that I knew then, are still working in the joint.... Gosh this is frightening... I hope that it has not turn into an "old folks home" as I plan to visit BKK next month..... I miss the good old days with their papasan "Joggie" and mamasan "Nat"..... I wonder if they are still around?

By the way do places like St Moritz or The Bank Member Club have the same modus operandi as Pegasus? Are all the girls available for LT or ST? I am planning to come soon and I want to try some good Gentleman's Club that offers LT or ST. Thanks in advance....Cheers
Maybe they become a mamasan. Joggie I think is working in the sister club called S23 which is nearby to Pegasus and Narcissus.
The Bank Member Club have a special ktv room for VIP member for member pleasure need and charges about the same as Pegasus.
St Moritz club as far as I know is only by private arrangement with the gals.

Have a look at this G Clubs website.
http://www.sungsunclub.com/

Sanuk