Thread: TS Bella
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TS Bella

Finally have time to post my FR. Sorry if this isn't the proper format.

Called her up and asked her about her services. Sounded pleasant and friendly. Told her I'd call her back.

Was in the Chinatown area later that evening so decided to call her again. We agreed to a price and went to her hotel.

She was dressed in a nice black dress. Nothing fancy but her sexy long legs stood out. My first time so I was very nervous. She asked me to washup. She didn't join me .

After shower we chatted for a while. One thing I didn't like about her is she was very distracted. Her phone kept ringing (in demand?) and she was even chatting online. Lost my mood. Almost wanted to leave but didn't want an ugly confrontation.

She asked me to lie down and asked me what I'd like. I said start with body massage. After that I stripped her. Wow, her didi is really thick. The head is so round. Couldn't resist and start stroking it. Feels so good stroking it.

Next part was the best.

She asked me to lie down and she started to tongue my ass. So shiok! I came during her bj and then wrap-up.

Overall not bad but won't rtf. Why? She seems rushing and too distracted.