View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 21
sexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Eden Club Escapade

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname
Eden Club FR

Note: This FR contains references to anal sex with women. If you are offended by anal sex, please do not read this FR.

Hi Bros,

I was in Bangkok earlier this week (just returned today). Since I had read about Eden Club before on this thread, I decided to try it out.

Overall - the experience was definitely worth it. It's the best sexual experience I've ever paid for.

I would have gone back, but on monday, my office collegue whom I started screwing recently (married with 1 kid, though), having managed to convince her manager that she could add value to the series of meeting I was conducting, flew in to Bangkok. So I got free sex for the next 3 nights, but it was no where like the Eden experience

Thanks to bro Eden who started this thread and posted the info. You are a great guy, and I will up your rep as soon as I am eligible to do so.
Wow, how come I never knew of this place. Must find some excuses to go BKK soon. Glad I stumbled on this thread.