View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Buddy and My Sexy Wife

We started with french kissing first, followed by Crystal started to move downwards, kissing and licking my neck and ears, and then lowered to lick my chest and nipples. After a while more, she knelt down before me, and started to lick all over my stomach, and gradually to my groin area.

She licked and kissed my pubic hair, and sucked my balls, but she skipped my cock on purpose. She went on to lick and kiss my thighs. After licking my thighs thoroughly, she then hold my cock in her hands, and stuffed it gently into her warm sexy mouth, pushing my cock deeply to the back of her throat. My whole cock was completely swallowed by her, and my entire cock can feel her warm mouth.

She glided out my cock, and my cock was already wet with her saliva. She continued with more slow deep-throating, sucking my cock like a baby sucking milk. Occasionally, she will suck both my balls into her mouth. Though she was only sucking gently, it was very enjoyable. And what I enjoyed more was watching my cock pushed in and out of her mouth. With a cock in her mouth, she looked even more sexy.

At the same time, from where I was standing, I have a perfect view of Rachel's alluring pink pussy, as she sucked Alan on her fours. It was very pink, definitely a fresh pussy.

After some time, Crystal shifted to my side, and asked me to support myself on the sofa backrest, and stand with my legs wide apart. I followed her instructions, and the next thing I know, her face was pressed into my ass, and I felt her slippery tongue licked up and down my crack. I went wild almost instantly. I felt her tongue circling on my A-hole, licking and sucking on it. From time to time, she will try to push her warm tongue inward. She was very skillful, and I constantly felt a wild and tingling sensation in my ass. It was very shiok, that I tried to part my legs wider for her tongue to reach deeper. I felt her warm wet tongue in my ass-hole, and rimming me for almost 5mins, that she finally stop to catch her breath.

Alan: Seth, you can have both of them first, I need use the washroom first.
He stood up, and brought Rachel to my side.

I seize the chance and signal both of them to suck on my cock together.

They were then kneeling before my cock, and Rachel started first to put my cock in her mouth. Crystal tried to lick on my groin and balls. After about 30 sucks, Rachel then pushed my cock into Crystal's mouth for her to suck, while she took on the job of licking my balls. My cock was then being passed from one mouth to another about every minute. I then asked them to hold my shaft with their open-lips, on each side my cock (like sandwiching my cock with their lips), and I started to fuck in between their mouths.

Frankly, the sensation is not as strong as one of them giving a blowjob, but it is extremely turned on watching them share on my meat together.

I was already very high and wanted to fuck them. So I put on a rubber, and asked Crystal to lay on the sofa and spread open her legs. I was very eager, and quickly inserted 2 fingers, and started to finger-fuck her very quickly. I can sense that it was getting wet quickly, and was ready to be fucked. I aimed my cock head on her hole, and pushed slowly into her pussy, to feel the pussy resistance on every inch of my cock. I followed by a regular pumping rhythm. Her pussy was just nice, not too tight but definitely not loose. I raised both her legs high up in each hand and started licking them, while fucking her still.

Rachel came behind me, and pressed her tits on my back and started kissing my shoulders and neck.

Meanwhile, Crystal started to moan out loudly.
Crys: Oooh yes, fuck me good. Your cock feels so good.
Fuck me.

Me: I will fuck you harder then. Your chee bye feels so good too, it
fits my cock so well, like it is designed for me.

I pumped harder and deeper, and she moaned out even more loudly.

Alan: Wah, start action already ah. Let me join in.

Me: Of course, join in quickly lah.

Alan walked to the sofa, and he put his cock into Crystal's mouth. Crystal started sucking and moaning on Alan's cock, while I fucked her pussy.
Rachel walked to Alan, and let him fingered her pussy.

Seeing Crystal served 2 cock, made me fucked her even faster and harder.

We were in this position for quite a while, then Alan and Rachel broke away to fuck on the side. Together, the girls moanings can be heard throughout the hotel room, and I believe the next door as well. But who cares.

After fucking for 10 over minutes, we went to the bedroom and switched partners. I lied on my back, and request Rachel to ride on me. Alan and Crystal also took up the same position. In no time, 2 pairs of big round tits were already bouncing wildly in front of us.

We will occasionally grab either of their tits, and give them a nice little squeeze or slap. They were both very skillful cock-riders, and were both moaning out so sexily while bouncing on the cocks.

I can sense Rachel was tightening her pussy, and her pussy walls were wrapped very tightly on my cock. I was sent to heaven by her. As she tightened, the sensation my cock received also increased. After another 5mins, in the midst of all their sexy moanings and bouncing tits, I hit my highest point, and shot my load in her pussy.

Alan lasted another 15mins and cummed on Crystal's face, the picture of this oriental beauty face covered with hot cum will definitely worth a lot. After that, we were showered by the girls, rested for about 45mins, and continued the remaining 2 hours with more fucking and sucking.

In the 2nd round, we tried many positions with both girls. From time to time, Alan or I will get to enjoy both girls at one time. My favorite combination is when Crystal ride on my rock in cowgirl position, while Rachel feeds my mouth with her dripping pussy. Because Crystal's pussy feels just nice on my cock, while Rachel's pussy looks so young, that I want to keep eating it. Also, from time to time, Alan and I will tag team to work on one of them only.

I then learned that Crystal has done DP before. But she decline to try that day.
It was a little disappointing to miss the chance, but Crystal said there will be more chances in the future.

In the end, we made both girls to kneel on the floor, while Alan and I jerked off and shot onto both their face and tits. I will really want to take a picture of that moment for souvenir, they looked so fucked.

With that, the 4 hours window was almost over, and it felt really fast. But all of us had a good time, and the girls even made some cash.

to be continued........