View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

OMG. I saw Pretty Woman with a group of friends, and among them was a girl who later became my gf. Fallen and It Must Have Been Love were favourites during that time. Looks like that movie is great for making couples. We spent a few good years together, but we later split for various reasons.

I still think of her now and then. As my first GF, she has a special spot in my heart. She was 18 at that time, so maybe that's why I have a soft spot for SYTs.

But I've never met her since we broke up, and probably never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
i can never forget the show " Pretty Woman"..especially the song " Fallen" by lauren wood. I was about to go army then, watch this show with a gal. We both love the movie....and the song "fallen". She wasn't my gf yet but after that movie she was....haha thanks to the effect of the movie.. I was young at that time and didn't even know what love was.. We broke off after a while coz i stray when in army....lols We lost touch eventually.

its been 19yrs since.....but every time i hear this song...i think of her...Wondering hows she now? wish i can meet her again..... And this song "fallen" become my all time favourite

specially dedicted this to her.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkwODQ3NTI=.html

Any other bros wanna say something to some one? pls share here...