View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Akin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: *Pinoy Gems* 21yo Abby (Queen of CIM)

Thanks bro ray for the last minute arrangement.

Sms Ray yesterday at 5.30pm for Victoria before she go back but she is off already. Haiz, not fated to meet her. Then bro ray recommend Abby to me so just take lor since she available.

Check in and take a bath 1st while waiting for her. The door bell rang and i opened the door. After saying hi, she immediately gave me a hug. Haha, im a bit shock with her gesture but nevertheless the feeling is good.

After her shower, im again shock. She dont have any nipples. Then i told her its the 1st time i dont see any nips on a person. Then she told me its not that she dont have but its inverted. Then she told me to lick then it will slowly appear. It simply lovely to see the nipples emerged from underneath.

Then we start to french like no tommorrow. She is indeed a good frencher. We were frenching in any postion we were in. She is like my GF. Upz lah.

Finale As I was cuming, she told me to remove the cap and cum in her mouth. 1st time, I got girl requested to cum in her mouth. Shiok ahhh...

Looks: 7/10
Service: 10/10 (Very accommodating like a GF with different positions and importantly requesting for me to cum in her mouth)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Need some improvement)
FJ: 8/10
Fingering: Allow
Painiting: Never Try
Overall: Worth the money
RTF: Yes, I have booked next Monday.