Old 23-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
HellAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She turned me off completely after removing her clothes

My apology if I posted on the wrong section.

Booked a session with one of the Thai stable few days back, his stats on the lady are very much misrepresented. Yes, her face resembles the pics posted about 85% which is very good to me, the pics depicted she have nice firm breasts and slim waist line, total disappointment when she undress, her breasts were drooping and waist fills with stretch marks complete lost of interest when she removes her clothes, seems like she have to work after delivering not too long ago, indicated CIM but she said only with cap on so much for her attitude n service.
I never wish to write any negative fr, but the stats n services posted were misleading compelling me to post this, she is obviously not 1.65M more like 1.58-1.6, stats indicated was 35, her breasts were drooping haven't seen it b4 except maybe on the discovery channel when featuring the aborigines maybe the stat 35 indicates the bra size she is wearing not the breasts.

When I entered the room, she insisted to turn off all the lights with only the toilet light on, I stood at the toilet door saw her removing her clothes after seeing her body I was thinking of putting my clothes back on and walk out but I didn't, I quickly shower and afterwhich did her with a towel covering her waist in a very dimmed room. Immediately after my one shot I head for the shower didn't even bother to smoke and definitely not thinking of having a 2nd shot, I only want to get out. Gosh really blew my day, well to be fair she definitely look so much better with her clothes on.
Consolation were she has a pretty face and do not have a pungent smell.
The damage was 160 for 90/2

Can anyone advice if I ever walk into such scenario again how much goodwill should I pay after the lady took off her clothes and I am completely turn off with what I have seen?