Old 22-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

It has been a while that I've come to this forum. The past 1 month was a fiasco for me. I have so much travelling in China, such that I don't have the time. Whenever I'm in Beijing, I will call Lily to arrange for my bed warmer, since it is getting cold there. Anway, business for her has been good since the National Day, so she has imported several new girls.

Amy, 24 years is from Sichuan. She is a beautician, pretty face, well groom, petitie, very fair and smooth skin. When you talk to her, you'll notice that she is a bimbo. Still single, and looking for a boyfriend who can support her financially and physically.

Nana, 21 years old is from Sichuan. Doesn't have a nice face, but her figure is voluptuous, with big boobs. Very cheerful girl, and if you prefer someone chatty, then Nana will be it.

Ding Ding, 22 years old, is still the most popular girl in Lily's stable as she has the innocent Gillian Chung look. Her pretty face and great service make your money well worth spending. Although she is an ang pai, she still maintain her standard very well.

Wendy, 22 years old, also an ang pai. Not as pretty as Ding ding, but still a beauty. She claimed to be a graduate, and can speak some English. If you fantasize a fling with your secretary, ask Wendy to put on her buisness suits before going to your place.

There are also others like Juan Juan, Wang Li, Bing Bing, Fei Fei, Xiao Hong, Xiao Wen, where they are trying very hard to be the next ang pai in Lily's stable.

Lily can be contacted at: 13552885100. Enjoy!

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.