View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Club One @ Sultan Plaza with Taiwanese Singers

Went through about 13 pages but was not able to locate the subject, though remember coming across one that spoke about it. Anyway, if any kind soul can find it, please advise.

Was there last night with some regular cheonging kakis. For me, it was the 1st time there. Had a minor difficulty to locate it at first. Once got into the joint, realised it was like what my friend described, high ceiling with 'drop-down' cubicles/rooms. Was ushered to a room that was well elevated than the rest. As I was slightly late than the rest, my friends were already found their companions and started to get to know each other better.

Not long after, mms Coco brought a small fleet of mm for me to choose. May be was a little late, the fleet was not as good as the ones my friends have chosen, nevertheless, picked one later found out from Hunan. Reminded me of a gf I used to have.

A little FR of the place:

Place decor: 7/10 ( looked rather new, high ceiling)
Sound system: 7.5/10 wireless mikes with good sound system, good for those who like singing
Service: 7/10 unlike older places like Dynasty, this place practises the PRC way, a waitress that is dedicated to serve the room throughout
MMS service: 6.5/10 (came back often enough to ensure clients are happy)
MM quality: 6/10 as said, may be I was a little late, hence, not able to find my friends' types
RT-KTV: Yes

One thing to note if you want a change from the usual PRC/Viet or whatsoever, this place, was told to have Taiwanese singers. One of them came to our room, not bad looking, even performed a dance routine in our room.