Old 12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Bro, welcome to the dark side of Beijing. You should have spent some time reading on this thread, then you will know who is the most reliable OKT. It's not too late to call Lily to check out Ding Ding or Wendy, the 2 ang pai from Lily's collection.

Happy bonking!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis99sg View Post
Hi all bro,

I just engage Ah Mei and request her to send 500RMB full service girl (BJ, FJ) and she sent one girl.

When girl come, she just rush and take off all the clothes. Then cap on and start FJ. How can?

Then I call Ah Mei and ask why? Her reply is that this girl is only FJ only and if need BJ + FJ, need to send one more girl. She ask another 500 RMB again..

Total rip off and settle the girl for 300RMB and no mood already..

Be careful all bros out there, if you want to engage them mention well of all service. Please reject them at door steps if they are not your sexpectation.. My two cents worth.. I am now total no mood for any adventures..

Any bro out there can advise me better contact to try. I will be in Beijing for this whole week.. Thanks..

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.