View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
ya i also thou of tat too. Cost of damage I can bear with it, just buay song she got away with it only.
Well, time heals all pain or feelings of buay song. Don't hurt yourself while trying to hurt her. You've exposed her here. We know who she is and where she works whereas no one knows who you are in real life. Her friends may see this thread and know that she's a FL(though any friends on her msn will know she needs money). I think exposing a local fl's identity is already quite a big punishment, don't you think? If you corner her somemore or try to do greater harm to her, you never will know what else she might do. You know she's a bit siao so maybe it's better to leave her alone. There are a lot more FLs that you will need to conquer in future.

You also didn't lugi (lose) so much right? She's quite pretty. Figure ok. Not a bad conquest right? She also didn't take your money and disappear what. There is sex. It's just that her post-sex behaviour is terrible. But that unpredictability is what we get from local fls. A few hundred dollars of damage, just take it as bad luck or instant bad karma from a session of sex with a young local FL. I will suggest you don't pick up or send a fl home in future. They won't be able to trace you through your license plate or scratch your car if they don't know which is your car right?

Your choice...