Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Amuse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My first ang moh

R: I want to tell you something.

Fuck la, what is so bloody important that it can't wait??
Me: Ok sure. I'm all ears.

R: I broke up my with my boyfriend.. (I cut her at this point).

Me: Yeah I know, you told me.

R: Let me finish. I broke up with him.. to be with you. I've wanted you ever since I first laid eyes on you. I don't believe in being unfaithful to my partner.

I was speechless. My big head was trying to make sense of all this but my small head took over and kissed her. In between our furious kisses, she started to moan and whispered 'Make me yours tonight. Make me cum all night long'.

I was in 7th heaven! I leaned over to her side, pulled the key out of the igntion and motioned her to follow me. Within minutes, we were in my room, shoes and clothes flying everywhere as we proceeded towards the fuck we both so badly wanted.

R: Not so fast honey, let me say hello to him first.

She kneeled down and released my lil bro from the tight confines of my underwear. It felt damn good but nothing compared to when she slowly pumped it. She rubbed her thumb across the tip, spreading the pre-cum against it.

R: Looks yummy. Mind if I have a taste?

She slowly extended her tongue to begin licking at the base. Her tongue traced its way delicately all the way from my balls to the top. It swirled around the head a couple of times as if caught in a whirlpool and then her lips sank down taking my cock between them until they were at the base of my shaft. I was enjoying this beautiful creature's skill; this sensation was new to me. I looked down into her eyes as she looked up at me and began slowly fucking my cock with her mouth. Her eyes showed pure lust. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth fucking my cock.
I knew I can't last much longer but I wanted to fuck her and make her cum.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked annoyed but I led her towards the bed and removed her bra and panties. Her 33B breasts were perfect and I did not waste time licking and sucking her nipples. She was horny and kept pulling at my cock. I quickly positioned my cock near her pussy, rubbing the entrance. She smiled and spread her legs wide for me.

R: Fuck me. I've been waiting for this. I want you to fuck my tight pussy with your thick cock!

With that, I pushed my cock in slowly into her warm, wet, tight pussy. The feeling was beyond belief, I was ecstatic. Shallow thrusts at first led to relentless pounding.
She wrapped her legs around me, her fingertips digging into my back, shouting at me to go faster and harder. I duly followed. Our moans were both getting louder as we reach climax.
With each stroke I could feel my balls swelling. Just when I knew I couldn’t hold out any longer Robin pulled me in tighter.

“I’m cumming, Oh yes!Yes!”

“Cum with me darling! Cum in my mouth!!

I could not deny this horny bitch and pulled out my throbbing hard cock. She sat up, grabbbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth.

Me: Here it comes baby! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop while looking at me dead in the eyes. She then kissed me with the taste of my cum still on her lips. I was spent but fully sextified.
We fell asleep after that but woke up a few times in the night to enjoy each other in various positions