View Single Post
Old 30-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

I was in 7-11... having picked a drink & approached the counter for payment... there she was... paying for her drink... I queued up behind her, awaiting the cashier to process her purchases, not knowing what to say.

Awkward silence... Maybe she doesn't even know I'm behind her. She grabbed her stuffs and backed into me... I could sense her jump a little in surprise whilst she muttered "Sorry...." under the breathe in embarassment and shock....

"Oh...?" She raised her eyebrows having made sure of the situation...

"Its ok... You couldn't have seen me" I said as I shifted for her to pass and to pay for my drinks....

"You just smoked?" She quipped.... Damned... she looked so cute. I could feel my drunken dick trying to stir itself from its slumber.... pink mini T-shirt (NICE BOSOMS!!!!! SHAPELY WAIST!!!!! with shorts and slippers.... Her hair was unkempt this time round... but she looks all the more stylish that way... Yes... Glasses still...

"Ummmm... Yea..." I grabbed my drink... and once again, held the stupid glass door open for her.... "Errrr.... you are anti-smoker"

"Nope. I'm a social smoker" As she walked on by.....
"Social Smoker? Lol... There's no such thing..." I chuckled and followed after her...
"There are..." I found myself staring at that familiar glare, abeit not so intense this time round as she stopped in her tracks and made a turn almost crashing into me again...
"Hey... watch it!" There was exasperation in my tone this time round, probably due to the drinks I had earlier. " And there are no social smokers! 'Cause social smokers are closet smokers looking for some lame ass excuse to smoke because they can't smoke over and aboveboard!"

I felt like a moron.... What? I found myself asking that upon finishing that sentence... I peered at her face, trying to hold that exasperated face despite feeling shy and embarassed by my own outburst. I found her looking at me with amusement "Well, you are right! My hubby doesn't like to smoke. Its also bad for my babyboy. So think you can spare me a stick?"

What???? I asked myself as I found myself reaching into my pockets... "Here..." I said she took a stick & popped it into her mouth while I struck my lighter". It simply refuses to light.