Thread: I'm scared
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: I'm scared

Your Penis or finger did not have any cuts, soars or blisters right? Then it should be okay. You need direct contact with vaginal fluid unexposed to air colder or warner than body temperature directly to the shaft of your penis, cuts, soars or blisters to get infected. Chances are, you should be okay. Most FLs are more affraid of getting HIV than you. So I guess I can say that they are probably cleas as well though I never encourage RAW!!! If you had your condom on when you masturbated yourself, this thread is a total waste of time cuz you don't need to worry at all!!!

Although highly unlikely that you may be infected, do look up in 'Wikipedia.org' for PCR test which is a method of testing 2-6 weeks post exposure if you don't want to wait too long before you can test yourself. The ELISA methot requires 3 months post exposure and by then the you may have a mental brakedown. Go consult your doctor on the PCR test I'm sure it's available worldwide and it is highly accurate.

For now don't worry. I believe that you are fine. Play it safe and do keep us bros updated on the outcome.

Good Luck!