Thread: iPhone App
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Re: iPhone App

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Our Days are Numbered
==================

All these technical gadgets u are marvelling at, my dear brudders, could actually means that the days of our partying could come to an end soon. Every feature u think of, it will also work against u. Its best that all these wonderful features do not get popular too fast or we will soon not be able to party anymore and our whole fucking life becomes totally meaningless.

Agreed, bro.

For example, TS mentioned, a map to shows nearby HC and FR that detailed bang-for-the-bucks ratio... the very moment u use that, ur wife will also able to know ur location (if she is tech savvy enuf) and u just gave urself away.

That's why bro, as I mentioned in my above-mentioned post:
4. To enhance security and discretion, when the program launches, you are required to enter a pin/login information. If you enter login information A, the program will pull up all ATMs, AXS machine, etc., SFW stuff.
If you enter login information B, it'll show you the stuff you REALLY wanna see.

Why the need for this ?
So, if your wife, girlfriend, mother, father, friends who don't know the bros as well as they think they do, pick up our phone and see the app and launch it, they won't unravel the secret lives of myself and the bros here immediately. When the program launches and the user enters login info A, it misleads those outside our brotherhood to think that this program is solely for knowing where the nearest ATM is. This way, our bros have no fear over the revelation of private information on our secret lives.

No doubt there's still risk of getting caught, but then again its not compulsory for everyone to download this app. Like, if you don't wanna meet the tiger (get caught using the app), then don't go up the mountain (don't download it)

The key, my dear friend, is this...

1. To be smart, but act blur... dun go talking too much about such things and showing off what little u know and then suddenly that gives the wrong people wrong ideas on how this can be used against ur interest.

2. Get reliable updates and go out with a bunch of like-minded brudders frequently, these relationship is more precious than and techie piece of shit!

3. Contribute to this forum generously.. share what u know for the benefits of all, dun just come in here and post a "Can PM me her number???"
I think after all, SBF can still be tied to the app which will be designed to be a condensed simplistic version on the vast ocean of information available here.

4. Come in here for latest update before u attend any mission brief for the next cheonging session!
But well said. hahahaha hence, this may or may not work. Just for discussion's sake. It may/will never materialize, but its food for thought on how convenient our lives could be!