Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
hey japan,

this place closes damn early man! I was near Hawthorn tonight so decided to drop by at around 9:30pm; this place closes at 9pm!

other than closing at 9pm, it says on the sign that both men & women are welcome, and they provide relaxation massage, deep muscle relaxation blah blah blah, so my question is: is this place a legitimate massage parlour? Is Alice the only girl that's willing to offer HJ, or is HJ a standard part of the service? say if i try out a different girl, do i have to negotiate with her?

just trying to know more, thanks mate!

damn, i need some place to release myself tonight but don't want full service, and barabings is too far for me!!! damn!!!!! i used to have a chinese newspaper with all the ads of brothels; some provide just hand job for like $45 if my memory serves me right. damn, i don't have it anymore! should i try the street girls at st kilda? are they hard to find?
this place is not legit.. in fact it was prosecuted by the local council a few months back and re-opened under a new name. i think legal proceedings still ongoing which is why they are still operating.. $70 all inclusive of hj.. all the girls there know what customers are expecting..

don't recommend sw at st kilda... druggies and std galore..

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
any brother been to Ji Li Golden Hands Relaxation Centre? any good? judging from the name one would think that hand relief should be their specialty
this place is full service.. you can ak for hj like any other parlour, but expect to pay full price.. haven't been back for ages.. use to be mostly thais and viets, but now i hear a few k-girls work there as well - no surprises here since koreans wl's are in bloody every asian parlour now...

go oriental angles if you want a cheap hj... $65 for 20 mins or $70 for 30 mins nude massage and hj...