Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
hahahahahahaha.... LOL.... inferiority complex has got nothing to do with being tall and muscular mate, i stand at 1.89m and weighs roughly 85kg and i do admit that sometime way back when i was in senior high, to some extent, i did suffer from inferior complex too, mate... inferiority complex is definitely a mix of of numerous factors... anyway, lets not argue bout this, im sure bonking a girl, who's crying, doesnt really mean u suffer from inferiority complex...

cheers and good day...
I totally agree with you,bro. Unlike Andoz who thinks I have inferior complex. I am proud to be ASIAN (manchu) and in fact, my surname is Jin, no question about that. I have a master degree of physics and bachelor of electronics under my belt and 2 years I have been working for one of the top mining companies. What do you think of that? whoring is just another thing that horny men like myself have to do sometimes to let off you know what I mean, bro. Yeah, was about to show Andoz one on one private lesson on rules of whoring if he has the guts to come and see me on Saturday 11 AM after gym in front of state library.