View Single Post
Old 20-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The games we play (short incidents of pleasure some years back)

I had always hung out at Yuli's 3-room HDB flat whenever her parents were out. Her parents did not know about me (I could imagine their shock that their daughter is dating a Chinese boy).

I was just cumming into Yuli's tight little mouth when we heard a noise in the living room. Quickly, once that 5 seconds of pleasure left me, as deft as we could we slip our clothes back and pretend nothing happened. Our door wasn't really closed, but I was certain nobody noticed our rendezvous.

Coolly we walked out of Yuli's room (she shared it with her sis).

Yuli had a younger sister Norina (lets call her Nori) who just entered ITE after her N levels. Turned out it was her who just came back from school, in her Simei ITE uniform.

Compared to Yuli, Nori was less pretty, but man, she has a devil's body to boot. Nori was taller, and had an awesome tits and ass to match. As she walked, I never failed to notice that little jiggle of her breasts (which Yuli lacked).

Nori knew about me and Yuli but like a good sister she helped Yuli kept it a secret from their parents.

As Yuli was taking a shower (she enjoys her long 30+ min showers), Nori walked out of the room and asked me if I wanted anything, as she is on her way down to buy some ciggies. I smiled and told her I don't need anything. After she is gone, a crazy idea came to my mind.

My heart was beating very fast as I quietly slip into their shared bedroom once again. I havent thought of this before as there was no such opportunity as now. With sweaty fingers I pulled open one of the drawers from Nori's wardrobe. Her bra and panties lay there neatly folded and stacked. Out of curiousity I checked one of her lacy bra for her size.

Mmm D cup goodness.

I didn't dare linger long for fear someone would come back. Just as I placed the bra back into the same place, something came over me.

In the corner of my eye, the light from Nori's laptop gleamed. Well, I've already been this curious so why not. I went to her laptop just to 'kaypoh' what has she been doing.

She was on MIRC. Her nickname was 'guitargrrl'.

Hmm....

Yuli came out of the shower feeling fresh. I was at the living room couch watching channel 5. Nori was in her room on her laptop again.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking "seeya on IRC later".

<to be continued>