View Single Post
Old 21-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 16
Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

SHAVINA

Thanks to Bro’s for these previous descriptions that led me to her – they are EXACTLY wysiwyg!!!

Pandora Lust -
FAIR complexioned / pretty girl / a Chinese girl with Indian features / nice sharp nose / enchanting dove-shaped Indian eyes / natural long eye lashes / small heart-shaped face / skin flawless and smooth / a shy quiet smile.

Bro Novation -
She came on time / I smelt a hint of cigarette smoke / best BBBJ I have ever had / slow sensual sucking, licking,...stroking,..damn,..miss her already / Definitely will RTF soon when fully recharged.

Bro ME!
Well, this girl is not just beautiful – she is painfully beautiful - the acme of pulchritude! I had to force my eyes off her adorable face to gaze on her cute, slim, gamin, schoolgirl figure. And she must have done her O & A levels in sex! Her BBBJ (with clever hand twisting and ball cupping) will have you cum in seconds - unless you think of Liverpool football. If you survive her BBBJ you won’t survive her TIGHT PUSSY cowgirl – she looks at you with that b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l face and then fcuks you like a mink! My brain just couldn’t cope with the combination. I am still in a daze days later.

RTF? – dun wan anyone else!!! DAMN YOU PANDORA! I’ve opened your box – and now I can’t put SHAVINA back inside! (;-)