View Single Post
Old 28-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Iwant2fuck is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Can someone share some experiences on 1900 chatline ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard1 View Post
I always feel like calling the chatline , but the problem is i seldom chat with girls on the phone . Bros here pls advice. Hope to get some tips before trying
I started calling chatline about 9 years back and still sometimes call it.

In the beginning when it first came out, everyone was so blur about it, so there was some really good opportunity then. First chatgirl I met up with was a 19 years old slightly plump indo girl here on study. Her residence was at orchard....Met her first time brought along my ang mo friend, so we had a few good laughs.

Second meet was around 6pm, she asked me to bring her to see those RA show (that time first come out, she underage). So brought her to chinatown and it was a good RA show..about some japanese girl whose dream was to run away to USA. After show, dinner around 10 pm she asked me to want to go to her home show me her Mac computer (that time good computer).....

Was there and it was a big apartment and she was alone in her room, she bathed while I used the Mac. When she came out, all nice smelling and such, I really got a hard on. She sat down on the Mac and I was behind her as she show me her NAFA art work or something.....

Anyway, saw downbrouse and it was damn big, don't care already, swing her chair around and unzip my pants and asked her to fondle it. She like no shock reaction, so okay lor, drag her out of the chair, strip her and myself, push her onto bed and fucked her.

That time didn't had plan for fuck so didn't bring condom, but don't care liao, fuck and fuck and eject inside her. ....it was around 12pm then. Rest a bit, turned her around and fucked her another time doggy style. Took a cab home at 2am.

Late few days she became very sticky, keep intro me to her indo friends, saw one of her friend more chio then her, so moved on to that and dump her forcefully. She cry and so on...but who cares....End up I fuck that indo friend of her (a young rich 20 years + slim moaner with big boobs) for another few months....

Sigh, both graduated and went to USA....so now no more these luck.