Old 11-04-2010, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scubaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thailand - Korat

Korat is the so-call "gateway to Isaan". About 2 hours drive from BKK. Do a search in Google and you will get lots of info about this place, formal or official name is "Nakorn Rachatsima". I believe many old timer knows about this place and can contribute more useful info than me... However, my opinion is... Nice place but quality of girls not comparable to BKK.

Seriously, I wonder why would anyone wanna head up there when the standard in BKK is top notch (of course price also top notch... lol...) in Thailand... Unless you have your tirak there... Moreover, there's no internal flight there, only access is via road... I may be wrong though...

Pailin Sq is no longer there, in fact, there's a coyote bar nearby, "WarmUp". Girls quality not too bad as long as you don't compare to BKK .

As for Pegasus... Gone were the good old days when the girls were plentiful and quality were good... Now, there were only 1 girl at the "bowl" on both the occasions i visited them and they both look like in their mid thirties. Maybe I was unlucky or my timing weren't good but that will be the last place I'll go in Korat...

So far, Ginza still managed to maintain their standard with a handful of quality girls but then again... Don't expect too much... Don't believe me, go and see for yourself.

Personally, I prefer the coyote bar or disco compared to soapie in Korat. Chances of hooking up uni student is better because I cant converse in thai very well (poot thai mai keng... lol...) and the WL mostly cant construct a proper English sentense.

My 2 satang...