View Single Post
Old 20-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Red face Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Was so happy to get tis call from that "Penthouse Model" ( that i met when i was in Bangkok last month ) who i lust for so much for her beauty & super sexy body !!!...( Damn i still have strong impression of BKK & it seem liked such a long time ago !!! )....She's here for a short "working" holiday...@ one of the popular Thai Disco here !!!...Probably a smart idea to get away from the RED SHIRTS protest situation !!!...Anyway looking forward to meet for our Date tomorrow before her late nite shift !!!...Will check if there's any chance for any follow up SeXXion...( sometimes tis Babes may have Boy Fren @ home so it may be easier to arrange it here ! )...and if No SeXXion...then at best it'll be a KC Build Up or NETWORKING Session...for my future BKK swinging holidays !!!...
=> Managed to meet up with tis "Penthouse Model" and she also introduced her petite sweet Thai gal fren...both are working as Catwalk Dancers in a place called NEVERLAND @ Orchard Plaza...any BROs been there before ???...( Anyway declined her invitation there since our Chapter.2 plans were "Super Fun Nites @ LV !!!" )...

So i had a chance to see her "real ( suspect ) character & closer look at her stunning ( fake ) beauty"....which somehow didn't give me the same lustful feeling when i first met her in BKK !....Our communication was also had problems since her English was limited & sometimes resorting to sign lingo !...But of course we could clearly understand her "real intentions" of meeting up ( need financial assistance for extended stay,hotel,shopping,etc ! )...which was quite a "turn off" together with her "fake nose job" !!!...I recalled that she told me she used to have a SG Boy Fren for more than year !!!...Guessed she may be a "seasoned player in tis con game !!!....

Of course,if she really played her "cards" in a different way...and if she didn't played hard to get in BKK,the game could have been more fun & Sextisfying for both of us !!!...So after dinner,juz tipped & send off both of them !!!...Already hinted & reminded her...and she agreed to make introductions to her model gal frens for our future BKK trips !!!...

Guessed there were some "Lessons" learnt here !!!...And personally i think checking out Thai SYT Babes in Bangkok ( especially those that never travel before & speak only Thai ! ) will be the better option !!!...

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk