View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Ola, bom dia to all samsters,

Wat an auspicious n beautiful day!!

I'm most flattered to see so many esteemed bros posting n sharing their knowledge n secrets w/ us.

Pls keep ur posts coming, bros!

Use this thread as ur mini-forum or whatever. There will be times when I'm unable to post regularly, pls take the lead n continue to post. If u want to commandeer this thread to talk abt ur favorite topic, it's perfectly fine for me even if I'm around. You hv my blessings!

Only one request: Talk abt how to seduce, bed n keep females of all three basic types (hoes, freaks n good gals), WLs n non-WLs, or related subjects. Or any topics that r germane to the central theme, hahaha.

Cheers!

The "dialogue" among titivillus, LDH n Mr. Austin is most interesting, but somewhat incomprehensible to most outsiders such as me. They speak a special HFJ lingo, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Good morning Bro WB,

Please do not give me the high-hat lor. LOLz. 4some is really tiring even though I love women on top...

You need lotsa moolah to move and shake in the biggest HFJs - so I am out. I only know how to reMOVE my pants and SHAKE my KKJ.

Bro DYBJ is the master of the HFJs scene; he got the looks, moolah and the killer instincts to go with.

If you are fine for this Friday, even if its a short one, I will assemble the bros!
Hi bro LDH,

If Mr. Austin is the king, u r now the prince of high-end HFJs.

No, a prince dun hv to do that; ur gal or, more accurately ur gals, will remove ur pants n take turn to suck ur KKJ, hahaha.

You're too modest! You're young, smart n dynamic...n sky is the limit for u, who knows, maybe in 10-15 yrs u could be richer than Bill Gates! I actually mean it.

I'll be there this Fri sh. 930pm? Pls sms me, ths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Tks for your concern bro WarBird, me newbie noob not bruised at all.....now me just advisor at the side plus the occassional happy meal, cant complain lol
As for the next quary or quarries, since when wasnt it fearful to these creatures ya????? lolzzzzzzz
My esteemed Mr. Austin,

You're invincible!! See u this Fri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
I'd be very speculative on what i hear if i were you......
鬼话不是我们人听的,除非我们也会用鬼态去听。
如果用人态去听鬼话,而相信的话,死路一条!
You've been warned my friend
The advice of a sage. I need to let this warning sink deep deep in my subconscious mind.

Ths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Hi Bro WB,
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Btw, i experienced local FL who are from all kind of ages doing it for the first few time, when they have "feelings" for you, they will actually ask u if you are able to BY them for a certain amount,and normally the amount is not as huge as those PRC from high-end ktv.

My main point here is that it's also quite easily to BY local,end of the day, .....
Hi bro Silvia,

Very interesting...

Another source for BY is M'sian Chn gals who r non-WLs. A M'sian lady living in JB is trying to intro some gals to me. But I may not hv the time to fully enjoy their pussies bcos I'm a bit attached now n my family is coming for CNY soon. I hv to return to Gotham shortly thereafter. Perhaps when I visit here again in early summer.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Both Mr LDH n Mr Austin...u 2 r just wwwwaaaayyyy too modest...we all know dat u 2 r the masters, so pls give us babies some pointers and a helping hand in our quest to learn to crawl b4 we walk... :P
Yo bro Fishcer,

Sorry that I hv often spelled ur nick wrong.

They r the King n the Prince of KTVs n HFJs! Both very modest men, indeed.

I guess the earliest u could migrate to our paradise, Macau, China, is abt 3 yrs from now, ya? I'll beat u to it. Then again, you're very young n hv all the time in the world, whereas my clock is ticking...the cost of living in Macau is surprisingly low n living very well there is quite affordable.

Cheers!
.................................................. .................................................. .......

Some bros may think I'm a "predator." Perhaps. But I hv a code of conduct, which is very similar to the one espoused by the Jewish guru JG, who quoted from a Holy Book.

I shall never touch the following 2 types of females: 1) my family n extended family members n relatives, including their ex's n 2) all married women. Everyone else is fair game.

JG also says men n animals r also strictly forbidden. The Higher Power has a much stricter code of conduct for the priests only, not for common men of society like u n me. But the puritanical church n modern fundamentalists try to hold common men to the same higher standards as those for the priests!! He thinks that is BS. And we are told that the Higher Power is the same “yesterday, today and forever”.

BTW, my "niece" apprised me of her aunt's surgery n recovery. BB is sick w/ flu again. She is really my distant relative. I'm in a quandary bcos I'm very attracted to her n has promised her that I'll take care of her (read BY). I may hv to help her w/o touching her.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.