View Single Post
Old 20-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
k_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Any Lobang for Philippina gal???

Went to Duxton rd on friday night. a few of pub that offer philipino. spent two hrs at the corner pub, only two gals look syt and chio. my Taiwan friend wanted to bring them to Hotel, was quoted $300 at first, after alot of SIAN skill, manage to bring down to $150. and they just walk over to jiak chian H81. while my two friend enjoying at Hotel, i and three more friends move to another pub near by, this pub got more gals, while drinking with them, they will len close to you, make you hight, the one who serve me, want to do hj for me for $50. but i said i want a bj, and she agree at $70, we went to the toilet at the back. she do it with cap, quite a funny feeling, but still enjoy it. any friend got hj at one corner, can see the gal let him roam buttom.

Overall, quite a new experience for all of us, not sure will go back there or not. any Bro. got simillar experance please share. Thanks the Bro. who pm me for the lobang.