View Single Post
Old 25-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Ok Bros, just came back home from BL, time to file my FR!

I'm both happy and sad.

Happy because I was able to nail my target. I went in to H10 straight to R04, door closed, light on! Good! I thought she was working but when I turn around, she was having dinner inside aunty's office. Ok lah, told her I'll be back in a few minutes, so I did my rounds first and went to H16.

This is the sad part, Ada H16R10 is back to work! Son of a bitch! I waited a long time, send sms to her until she don't reply, and suddenly she show up! The other WLs immediately informed me upon seeing my presence that Ada is working, because they know I was waiting for her. Went to her door, it was open! I presented myself to her and my face was like, oh no! Also, they say Ivy go back early. My top three in H16 is Ada, Ivy and Amy.

Asked Ada if she will be working tomorrow because I already have appointment at H10. She said yes, ok lah, said my good byes and went back to H10 to see Big S.

Back in H10 Big S just stepped out of aunty's office and gestured me to come inside her room. I told her to rest first because she just finished makan. She said she ok already, finished smoking so can work lah. Fine, but I told her not to rush.

Now, before I begin I have to inform you guys that this fuck is crucial to my strategy. I have to establish myself to Big S. So when we were talking I made it a point to ask her if she remembers me. And I'm glad to know that she does. She told me, "Yes! You are my first customer! (On her debut in BL/PT 20 Nov. 2009).

Ok, on with my FR. Usual SOP, gave her the money, we stripped, she washed me and all the while we were talking and laughing. I make it a point that they enjoy my company. Remember, good mood is important. If the WL in bad mood, service is also bad and you're fucked!

We proceeded to the bed. I lied down and she started working on me. Beforehand I already requested that she give me BBBJ, because last time she gave me BJ only. Nevermind, this time around it was far more better. She catbath me very shiok! Totally forgot about Ada! Big S rules!!!

Then she went for my lower limbs. AR, intensive ball sucking and licking and bam, in goes my fully erect cock, without condom, into her watery mouth. Oh shiok! She went on until I told her we do 69 which she willfully obliged. Licked her sweet pussy like hell, tried to tounge her asshole but she keeps turning it away from me so I quickly realised she don't want. And when I tried to touch her asshole she wanted to get up. Luckily I recovered and said "sorry darling" and she accepted by going back into position. So, word of caution guys, her asshole is OFF LIMITS!

Then it was time to fuck. She let go of her long beautiful hair. Laid her slowly on her back and I mounted her. Gently and slowly, I went in. God, you should've seen her face! It wasn't CFM face! It was CFMFMFM please face. So I went faster and faster and gave her exactly what she was asking for. All the while she was tugging both at my nipples! Oh shiok!

We were looking at each other while we were making love. Damn how beautiful she was with that "begging to be fucked hard face". I managed to hold off my load until we both exploded! She hung on to me really tight I almost can't breath, luckily, she also came and let go of me!

My God what a session! My problem now is when to RTF?! I'm going off in 10 days time and I have to figure out who I have to fuck before I go on holiday. Ada is for sure, she just sms me, confirm tomorrow we have appointment already. But sometimes, shit happens, aiyah, we see how lah!

Then there's Maggie, Violet, Diamond, Judy, Kiko, Katty, Carol H07R11, MJ, Amy, Ivy, Jennifer, Moon, oh God, please help me! If I could only be in two places at one time! Fuck!

Ok Bros, have to go. Must do intensive planning for my fucking schedule. I hope I can file FR for Ada tomorrow. Good fucking night! Ho-ha!