Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sensual Massage (Temple Street)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden
wah lau bro... so many negative comments oredi u still go try ah?

places like these shd be boycotted man... then they know how it is like not having customers. charge so ridiculous prices for nothing.

but then again i think even if we dont go, they must already have made enuf money liao.
I have tried the place twice in Jan, after getting bonus. The first time by a gal who is about 45kg, small frame .... can hardly cum or massage was bad till I slept through .... second time, I told Cat, the boss of my expectation. she gave me a gal, then I told Cat that me not happy after half hour. Cat then did the whole massage again for me .... and I salute and agree that her skills is damn bloody good ... solid massage and sensual that can make you cum ... but me that day, me bodoh !! controlled coz me thot only got license to cum during specials but arghhhhhh ..... she say me tough cookie, how come cannot cum !!! at the end, it is against her principles to do HJ.

Cat charges $500 to do a course in teaching people how to do sensual massage .... that is why she is the master !!! at the end, I got away by paying only $100 with one hour massage from Cat and the other half hour from dunno who ...

as far as I know, it is not easy to get Cat to do a massage for you and her price does not come cheap .... that is why me not going back there again !!! tui na shops offering hanky panky are a better bet for the body, sexual satisfaction and the pocket.