Old 09-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 20
lamey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hot/Sexy/Pretty MILF... Extreme Horny

Received a call from a voice i didn't hear for nearly 2 years. Was told she disappeared becoz got married n just had a kid 10 months ago, going thru divorce now. Cannot recall how she look like but remember was appealing to me. So call her the very next day to make appointment.

When i saw her, wow, it's like such a beauty dressing in auntie clothing. She look like those mature, slutty taiwan actress. When i was on the phone while undressing, she's start caressing me making me super horny liao, couldn't even concentrate talking to my female colleague over the phone. Then she took off her ugly shirt revealing sexy matching red bra n matching G-string, unlike some MILF, kanna face alright, but take off clothes, ah mah type of bra & panties, turnoff sia. She very conscious about her body after pregancy but to me still as good as 2 years back. Knn, apart from few stretch marks on stomach, her boobs still as big n pretty, stomach still flat, face still chio, especially lau chio.... OMG, how to tahan, quickly proceed to shower then jump into action. Her boobs is really nice sia, white,round, light brown nipple. See liao how to tahan, grab and suckle like baby drinking milk, she macam super enjoy younger men, keep calling me baby, xiao peng you(little friend). Knn, make me feel like little boy. Her blowjob is really mindblowing. I've tried thousands of diff blowjobs by diff girls, i can rank her's as TOP 5 sia. I hardly enjoy blowjob as it's either too ticklish or boring, but i jus couldn't bring myself to stop her. Shiok sia. She really enjoy sucking, didn't wanna stop, even b4 she cap me, she request me to go on top and blow me with my dick right in her face. Then proceed to real action, i'am really tired today, so didn't last long + really enjoy her blowjob sia, so stop and request for her to blow me off instead, she then obliged happily and CMI.... SHIOK SIA, suck till last drop .... whahahahaha.

Before i leave, she told me she will charge $120 for (one dragon service, she will do oil massage whole body from top to bottom WITH HER BOOBS, then suck u clean with HER TONGUE, also allow ASSJOB)

Name: Han Xin
Nationality: PRC
Look: 8/10 (Looks like slutty taiwanese actress)
Breast : 36D (A piece of Art, soft and round, with nice nipple)
Figure: 7/10 (Well maintained for a mother of 2, slight stretch marks over the stomach, otherwise nice)
BJ: 10/10 (One of the best i ever had)
FJ: 9/10.
Damage: $120 for all in package, 2hr of full service, 2 shots, ass inclusive (me not OKT, just doin her a favour, price wise for one shot u can talk to her over the phone)
Horniness: 10/10 (She very wet when lightly touched, u say leh)
RTF: Confirm lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will only give to brudder with 25 points and above & those whu had shared with me b4. The rest n will be given later.