Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro Quinsy started another thread "Dummys guide to maid hunting" which was doing well and he is now supporting us too. We are glad to have him with us.

Wow every afternoon you get sucked at MSCP? Where in your car? or at the staircase landing?

Friends maid ah? Then your friend tulan how?

Lastly regarding the 40 year dun care just take first... If dun wan to fuck cause engine too old dun fuck but get her to service your tools... Surely you will get an outstanding blow job unless inexperienced.

If inexperienced at 40 i think straight away must send to incinerator for incineration... no point recycling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi bro THE LORD..i really enjoy this thread..not so sure if bro Quinsy started it..did not check yet....but i respect all the bros who has been so helpful n friendly here...

juz to update my part...
currently has one pinoy who always help me suck in mscp in the afternoon...then at the same time.... work on my friend's maid whom i manage to just secure..initial stage now..juz help me hj...so slowly see how to go to the flat n bonk her....

then today contact one old fren who help me hj n bj before last year..then she pass me her fren contact, but is 40 years old...so i work on it tomorrow n see if the 40 years old engine is good or need to send to sembawang waste recycling..ahhahhaa

lets continue to support each other.....thanks to all bros!!!!