Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Brutea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline69 View Post
Here's an update.
600 for facilities alone.

4200 for full package. No additional for sauna as it's included.

I've been there several times on the company's budget, but feel that it's not worth the 4200 for the whole package. Also keep in mind that the TOTAL price when you leave will be 4300 nt. An extra 100 nt for shoe shining. They will shine your shoes whether you want it or not and attach that extra hundred.

For 4200, you get to sit in the lounge. No food is included. Food and drinks are extra. You get to use the 2 computers they have which is pretty much often occupied. So pretty much the lounge sucks and is only good for sitting and watching TV. There aren't even complimentary cigarettes.

The mommy will ask you to go upstairs. Once you do, you will be placed in a room and girls will come one by one for your selection. My impression is the girls are 4 to 6 in looks and 6 to 7 in body. Sorry, but most look 27 years old or older.

Service is ok. Small, dark, and very uncomfortable shower stall.

All this for 4200 nt makes this a very poor value. But since it's safe, well-known, and somewhat one of the VERY few Sauna in Taipei area, it's not much you can do. But after you leave, you feel very unfulfilled.