Old 05-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
A6339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Nana-A PRC Sudent

Last week I went to Bugis HC, on my way home bum into a meaty young and lovely gal, she gave me a sweet smile, but I don't know who is she just ignore her. I met her again yesterday night at Lavender Food court while I was having my dinner, she smiled at me and said so coincidence we meet again and asked me do I need massage? I thought for a while and asked her how much you charge, she replied 80 for massage & HJ. Since I was tired, I wont mind to try her out. After booking a room at Lavender H81, called her immediately, she show up with in 10 min. She shower me, then proceed massaging, sexy massage and started HJ. My didi responded very fast and hard (maybe 1 week no got really need ba). I asked her how much for FJ, she mentioned all in 100. Of course, I opted for FJ la as it is just a different of 20. She allowed me to roamed all over her body and of course she also played with my didi. After playing for 10 mins she started moaning softly, damn shiok. She never hurry me and let me played untill got today no tomorrow. Noticed that she really enjoyed when I torched her sensitive part. She is very accommodating, had tried her few positions. When I started shooting , she moaned very lound, I was really worry new doors heard about it. After cleaning up, we had a good chat for about 30 mins, she told me that she came from Sanyang, currently taking up English course somewhere near Bugis HC area. She also told me that, she works in this line is to meet her room rental and school fee. I told her that more of the PRC gal I tried claimed that they are student but actually are not. She said she is real one and show me her student pass.

Name: Nana
Age shown on her pass:24
Sat: 35B/24/36 (info given by her)
Complexion: quite fair
Look: Big eye, fair skin and sweet looking (younger than her actual age)
Massage: okay but not that great 5/10
Sexy massage: Okay but nothing special 5/10
FJ: I love it very wet and allow roaming all over her body includes restricted zone 7/10, no hurry, she enjoyed more than me when I gave her a hard attacked.
GFE feeling
Damage: 100 + 20 + CD
RTF: yes if VM allowed

Last edited by A6339; 05-09-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: correction