Old 05-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
EmissaryofTruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuition Teacher

sometimes when my tuition teacher comes... she tired cause got many sessions before. not that kind of session 'la'... she is a good maths teacher too... plus other assets can't be bad... bet most of her students male one. so that gave me an idea... hehe...

my mother needs to take sleeping pills sometimes. i stole one from her medicine cabinet...

sometimes when my tuition teacher comes she also takes a drink... usually being polite i fetch for her. today i decide to add a little supplement... let her catch up on some shut-eye...

so then during that session i offer her the milo as usual, and she drinks. after a while, coupled with her usual tiredness, her eyes start becoming droopy... then she actually slumps over... really asleep! omg! her boobs press against the top of the table...

moment of decision... i'm agonizing... can just carry on and pretend nothing happen... or take my chance.

i make my decision... my hands reach over and start fondling those boobs through her thin top... wow so soft and big... unlike my cousin's... ugh... i think like that can cum liao...

then suddenly her eyelids flutter open...