View Single Post
Old 30-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Used panties, bra, bikini from my 19yr old chinese girl.

[QUOTE=OldTrafford;3962957]Cut the TS some slack ba.. times are bad, more people desperate to earn some quick bucks ma..

Just a suggestion for TS: What others have posted here do make sense... this 'used underwear' idea can be easily faked and duping fellow bros here is not a good idea.
If you're SERIOUSLY looking to make some money using this method, you better be damn sure 'your 19 yr old chinese girl' is agreeable to it in the first place...

And, there is really no way to determine the 'authenticity' of the undergarments being sold. But if the girl meets up with the buyer, do a quick flash to 'verify', takes off and hands it over in exchange for the cash... I think you might have some business.

[QUOTE]

Bro...

If like what u said... This used panty will worth more.

Its fresh from the gal = S$20.00

Its really from the gal = S$10.00

The flash = PRICELESS..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene