Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rokosickfredi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Circumcise Cock - Check out this babe's blog

Interesting topic.

OK my 2 cents:

1. On Disease: I read some medical reports on AIDS research that an uncut willy poses a significantly higher risk of infection due to the prepuce lining where the virus is able to hide. I don't know if its the same for STD though. So unless one is always going bare back regardless of situation, ie. be it wife or FL; which is being very irresponsible IMHO, this is not an issue la. Do BB with wife; capped for others.

2. On Medical condition: Sorry to hear that some guys have tight foreskin so cannot slide back & forth easily during action. No brainer here: Get cut or you won't get to enjoy fully. Worse still, maybe wife/gf run to other men!

3. On Hygiene: Unless you're one of those who dun bother to even wash it with soap once a day, get cut unless your gal is really a cheese lover !

4. On Stamina: I think its true that for cut willies, the heads become less sensitive since they go thru life (eg. daily contact with underwear) without protection from the foreskin. That is very good from a gal's POV since you can last longer. So unless you're a quick-draw-McGraw or proud of being one . its better to get cut.

5. On Appearance: Unless your gal is going to wink at your other "eye" all the time & really like a smooth shiny head, why bother? Better to pump iron to build up a hot bod appearance or work harder so a fatter wallet can make you sit taller!! Any gal would certainly appreciate either/both of the latter appearances better!!