Old 04-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Becks77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My introduction to sex

Hey guys, heres to part 1 of the story.....

As my parents were both working adults, there would be no 1 home after i finish school everyday. To prevent me from getting into trouble, my parents arranged for my neighbour, an auntie in her 60s to cook lunch for me everyday and be at her place with my younger sister, who was 5 at that time, and also STUDY at her place with her daughter, who was a housewife, to supervise me studying.

Her daughter, lets call her Mona, is 36 with a normal body, not too fat or slim, was forced to be a housewife as her husband dun like her to work and force her to stay home to look after the kids.

I would report at their place daily around 3pm, have lunch and take a bathe and would start taking out my homework for Mona to see and teach me those that i didnt know how to do. I didnt really take notice of her at that point of time as i was not interested in mature ladies at that period of time.

Usually, I would just go into her room, which she had asked me to used to study as the living room would be too noisy with the TV and my sister playing over there. I would just sit at the study table in the room and started doing my work while she would be on her bed, reading the papers and some magazines.

On Jan 19, ( i remember the date clearly as it was my dad's birthday) i was tired from doing my work when i turned round and saw her laying on the bed, legs open. She was wearing a oversize t-shirt with light blue panties inside.

I got an instant hard on and was trying to catch more glances at the panties without her noticing. ( i had started pccin when i was 14 and the most i did with my gfs at that time were kissing and touching only). I was trying to see her panties over and over that day that i did not even finish my homework that day. Mona also nag at me for daydreaming my 3 hours away in that room but she didnt know that i had dreamed of other stuffs during that 3 hours in that room.

From that day onwards, i started to like going into her room to study and steal glances at her panties whenever possible, and my desires got more as time passes.

Bros, please let me know if you guys like this, if yes den i will continue typing. Thanks. Cheers