Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first Story

Thanks to all bros for your kind encouragement. Hopefully I can meet all yr expectations by writing a good story.

After the kiss, Adam asked my wife,

“ How u are going to help me celebrate my birthday ? ”

“ Hmm … Well … I did let u kiss and touch me right …”

“ Err … Well you know lah … I was hoping for something more …”

“ Hmm … Like what ? ” my wife said coyly

As my wife said that, Adam move down and kiss her. She responded by allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. As they French, Peter slowly unbutton the top of her blouse and gently slide his hands underneath the bra to fondle her soft but firm breast.

This sent shiver down her spin as the feeling of another man hands touch her naked breast really excite her as she feels herself getting more and more horny. My wife had her head thrown back and was clearly loving his ministrations, she was breathing deeply and sighing.

Feeling her excitement ever increasing, my wife decided to let him feel more of her and unbutton the reset of the tops and also by removing her lacy bra. For the first time of her life, she has fully shown her breast to someone other than me.

Seeing her actions, the rest of the gals stop what they are doing and beginning to cheer her on.

“ You go gal … ”

“ Damn … You must be drunk … ”

“ Adam, you must be doing something right, this is the first time she is doing this. ”

Upon hearing these cheers must have really a great effect on her as she feels that she is getting more and more wet.