Old 11-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first Story

Feedback and encouragement are greatly appreciated.

They proceed to a pub with a room and started ordering more drinks, while waiting the drinks they split up into pairs and chat among themselves. The drinks arrived and they started the celebration. To cut the story short, they were playing games and drinking a lot.

During the celebration, my wife noticed that the rest of the groups are not just talking and drinking but are started smooching and touching. Sally has already straddle Peter with her front blouse open and frenching ferociously while Peter was playing with her breast.

Both Cindy and David with their tops off and was busy exploring each other. Jean was naked from the top, lying on her back on the sofa with Sam devouring her breast while she was busy stroking his cock within his pants.

Due to the alcohol, the sight makes her feeling slightly horny but also uneasy. Sensing this, Adam started to slowly stroking my wife arm.

“ You look uneasy, you feel weird looking at them ? ”

“ Eh .. This is the first time I see my friends behaving like that. ”

“ Oh .. You never join them out for a drink ? ”

“ I did, but usually only with us gals around and never with guys whom we just met ”

“ I see, but you seems to like what you see ”

“ …….. ”

With that he began to slowly kissing my wife earlobe. My wife gave a soft moan ...

“ Oh ……… ”

“ You like it ? ”

“ Yes … it’s nice ”

With that he slowly moves his hand to my wife breast and slowly caressing it. My wife was shock at first but with the effect of the alcohol kicking in, she slowly relax and continue to allow him to caress her breast. Upon seeing this, Peter shifted his head and kissed her for the first time of the night.