Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

dude you got to be thick skinned to approach them. when i was younger and single i would do my rounds at the maids favourite haunts. not anymore. just too many eyes around. in addition we got to be careful of stomp, new paper and straits times. so i never visit those places anymore.

yea the pinays have a tendency to leave their blue tooth on. i have noticed it with the pinays who work at duxton pubs. i did not know maids did that too. bro rapebill thanks for that update. dude you can afford to send your picture around cause maybe your single. we cant do that if we are married just imagine someone know us get the picture die sia....

there are loads of average ones in lucky plaza. go for them. use and dispose la. unless they are worth keeping.

if you go for the chiobu maids you are asking for trouble in the sense a lot of dollars need to be released. guess applies to any chiobu maid or otherwise.... so go for the average ones. i have seen angmohs at pasir panjang village centre bringing maids out on dates pinay maids i mean. the maids are average or below average in looks... the ang mohs dunn seem to mind.... no offence to any ang mohs here reading this thread.

for me i usually find the average girls more amenable to doing what i want and how i want with a great gfe and service to boot

[QUOTE=rapebill;3773702]i was at lucky plaza last sun. I am not sure if I am being too picky but I could not really find one that will make me want go approach her.

Bluetooth around and send my contact with photo to a few but no response leh.