Old 25-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SIM_2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my trip to RCA slim bangkok FR

on my May trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. we have enjoy our sex in my room.
on the 2nd days of my trip to Slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. this this two gals i met was just next to my table. while mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. she signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. i can said she have a strong sexy look and can Cum on face type. after few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. after the disco they decided to follow us to my room. but end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! so can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. i was so scared that she can drive or not? haha.
end up we reach my room, mei and i TS in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. my brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
she try and try very hard give me a BBJ, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. we did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold. after next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand Baht for her car repair but free for sex.
she told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. but don't know a working office girl or hooker?
her look 8/10
BJ 7/10
Sex 10/10
damage FOC.