View Single Post
Old 24-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Gals From Classified

[QUOTE=alexshell_t;3768274]
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. QUOTE]

Bro becareful, if she is below 18yrs old, it will be an offence in Sg.
=> Well,BRO - i have met both LING NA & later YU JIA ! And YU JIA assured all BROs interested in her,she's actually 21 already !!!...She behave younger than that though...and fun & chatty...petite babe !!! ( But not really my type ! )

On Ling Na - agreed with BRO that she tall "model like" & her best "assets" are probably her pair of 100% natural boobs !!! She have nice sweet smile with her dimples...friendly and assured me that it's really Ok if i are not keen on her !!!...Told her frankly that i badly need to bonk her & release in ( CD ) her tight lovehole !!! So we joked all the way to the H81..Almost instant chemistry with her !...If only she had enough sleep,then probably her service would have been even better !!! ( Last nite her regular client wanted her overnite so she slept at 5am ! )...Best bonk position recommended : Doggie her both kneeling & standing position in front of the mirror & admire those shapely boobs movement & enjoy the climatic moans !!!

Both of them have short term stay so then check them out soon !!!