View Single Post
Old 17-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L18H16G16 & G19

After a lapse of more than 5 months last week went to back to this regular house which I used to patronize when G11 (Ning)& G15 (Ann) was around. The moment I stepped in, the OKT asked why so long never come and fuck his gals. I looked around and he told me to look at the gal wearing white blouse (G16) He even tell me this one sure suit me. hahahhaa he know my taste. After the session I would consider not bad quite sextisfying session. On my way out I stopped and scanned and saw this G12 look not bad. So kept in mind to return to bonk her.

This afternoon felt horny and make my way down thinking of screwing her but upon arrival at H16 Okt was having his teabreak outside the doorway. Asked him how good is G12 he look at me with astonishment, why I asked for G12. He told me G12 is working and also dont suit me. He tell me to try G19 sure suit me. Ok lah trust his word take it as he know me well enough.

Pay up and follow her into her room. This room was formerly occupied by G15 (Ann). She told me I am 1st customer for the day and gave me a seducing smile and good hug and light kiss. When she removed her bra I told myself wow nice pinky tits and firm boobs size about 34. Cant bear not to squeeze the two boobs then she told me to join her for shower. In the shower ask her to do a bbbj with warm water which performed quite well. After that on the bed she did another BBBJ which I have to stop her before I shoot out as I wanted to have a feel of her pussy. It was really tight and she said she has no boyfriend yet when she left Chiangmai for Singapore. Looks like I found a replacement for the 2 nice ladies that have left. A very pleasant and jovial lady.

Will definitely make my regular trip there again.