Old 17-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singman80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Taipei Lobang

I've tried a couple of girls from Bro Devil's recommendation. NT 4,000 and 8,000 just to experience the difference. NT 4,000 is about SG $180.

Called the number and was greeted by a courteous lady. I told her I was recommended by Devil and she gave me a price range and the type of girls I can expect.

First night I went with the NT4K category. A young (early 20s) girl arrived in about 30 mins: pretty (7.5), nice body (8) but service is so-so. Smooth skin, B-cup boobs, allows frenching etc. Pretty standard service.

Third night I went for the NT8K category. I was given 2 girls to choose from: a 21-years old with pink nipples and another (new to the job) age 23. She promised good service after I mentioned my previous experience.

After about 45 mins the girl arrived. Not as pretty as the NT4K but her service is excellent! I can't recall her name but she's one wild thing.

Face: 6
Body: 8
Boobs: B-cup with pink nip
Frenching: Yes - she loved it
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: good suction, deep
FJ: Many positions

She gets wet just kissing and she really enjoy painting. We tried 5-6 positions and she is willing to "work". She was sweating during the session but she still continues. She love sex!!

Definitely have to try Bro Devil's lobang..

Enjoy