Old 10-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR- Japanese Girl (My best)

Hey lowwol. i am not surprised at your juicy tale. It really is possible in Tokyo especially. As mentioned before, all that conservatism and politeness are just but a facade in Japan. I know many JP chicks are hungry for attention, but just that they conceal it very well and to some, it may appear as being conservative or that they are not very social people.

You gotta push the envelope sometimes, and you be surprised at what you get....but i bet Lowwol you had to be all decked out on that day. From my experience, you had to catch her eye first (i dont really believe in luck). And the way to do it in Japan, is to be nicely dressed. (or you had some unique eye-catching clothing on you).

Well..not just departmental stores. Fellow hunters based in Tokyo should definitely check out all the boutiques. Dior is a nice place to see and be seen, so are the usual Prada, LV haunts along Omotesando/Harajuku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
she went to wash up and followed after. i kept apologising to her about the COF and CIM but she waved it off saying 'for u ok'.
she then asked me more about my job. about the places that i have been etc. we were sitting on the sofa. she has towel wrapped around and i have towel wrapped around my waist. chit chat chit chat. we started frenching again. she started to give a BJ. whilst doing that i was rubbing her pussy. she asked me if i have a condom. of course lady i always have condoms with for standby. gave it to her and she helped me put it on. on the sofa, we started with reverse cowgal. her pussy is tight!! she keep getting my hands to fondle on the breast. then switched to missionary. then switched to doggy. doggy was damn good. she placed her hands on the window and bent down. use her butt to rub against my cock. initially, she placed my cock between her thighs to simulate fucking. she then slowly positioned her pussy near my dick. inserted once and she pull her pussy away. another time, then another time. until the momentum was built it was full pounding action. i told her i was going to cum and she told me she want me to COF. i pulled out, ripped off the condom, she knelt down and i jerked my load all on her face. once again, she gave me BJ to clean up and swallowed everthing. by now, my legs are all soft.

washed up again and we chatted some more. i asked if she wants to stay overnight with me. she said no. says she prefer to go home. she then told me that its her first time with a non-actor foreigner. that she do not know why she decided to do it with me but it was all 'fate'. i was thinking it must be a very very lucky fate that i have. i thanked her and told her it is a DREAM for me to do it with a JAV actress. what more her, one my favourite JAV actress. as it was almost 2am already i thought she have to go. she then asked me to eat her.

we started off frenching and she used her hands to stroke my limped dick. my prick then started to hardened. i spread her out on the bed and started to eat her pussy. then, condom put on again and we did missionary style. after a while (i can really pump after cumming two times earlier), i took off the condom, placed my dick in her mouth and mouth fucked her. missionary style mouth fucking. towards climaxing i fastened my motion and shot all my load into her mouth. she chocked and i can hear and sensed it. however, she continued to suck and BJ me until i collapsed next to her. we just layed on the bed in that position for like 3-4 minutes. then, she rolled over to me and went down my dick, used her tongue to lick clean my dick again!!

washed up again. she changed up. i offered to pay for her taxi but she declined. offered to send her down she declined too. we exchanged e-mail address. i promised her not to give her e-mail address away. we kissed and bid farewell.

so thats it guys. my REAL life experience with a JAV actress. pure luck!

Bros who know me knows that i do not bullshit. pls do not ask me for her contact etc. i will not give it out. this is an FR and i am sharing my experience. i hope that Bros like it.

cheers and happy hunting to all.