Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR- Japanese Girl (My best)

to all
i am back with an FR. pls up my points if u like it.

i was in Tokyo for a holiday this week.

one day, i went to the Matsuzakaya Department store at Ueno. wanted to buy Yoku Moku biscuits for my mum for mother's day. i asked the counter girl if she speaks english. no. so i was trying to ask her if there was any special biscuits for mother's day. it was chicken and duck talk. then, a lady customer with big sunglasses came by and asked if she could help. she speaks conversational english. she helped me with the simple translation and thats it. while thanking her, my mind went to the JAV actress Kurumi Morishita. she looked like her. nearly the same look! anyway, after thanking her, she parted.

i then went to one of the ice cream counter to buy an ice cream and coffee. then surprised! she was there having coffee. i greeted at her and she smiled back. i asked if i could sit with her and she was happy to oblige. she really looked like the JAV actress. ok...i thanked her again and offered to buy an ice cream for her. she declined saying coffee was just fine for her. praised her english. she asked me where i was from. i asked her if she has been to Singapore. no. then i took the courage and told her she is very attractive. she smiled. it was around 5+pm then and i asked if she would like to have dinner with me. she declined but i told her i must as she helped me earlier. told her we will have Korean BBQ dinner near the department store. she agreed and off we went.

dinner. usual meal, small talk, i had quite a number of draft beer and she took just two mugs. then, i asked her 'you look like an actress'. she laughed out. (by the way her name was not Kurumi Morishita). i pushed my luck further and told her she looked like a JAV actress. i apologised to her for being rude.

then, to my horror (sic), she admitted she is indeed Kurumi Morishita!!! i almost had a heart attack. i was skeptical at first. then she started asking me how i knew her. i told her about the videos i had seen etc. she was surprised we can watch JAV movies in singapore. she is not tall. maybe 155-158cm. me having dinner with a JAV actress!

i shall skip all the details and jump to the end. bill settled (cost me JPY 85,000), we went downstairs (restaurant on 8th floor). when we were about to bid farewell, she gave me a peck on the cheek. i was so damn tempted to kiss her. she knew it. so she then gave me a peck on my lip. one peck. next peck, i had my tongue slightly out and she used her tongue to touch my tongue. my cock was rock hard! hey a JAV actress! then to my surprised, she asked if she could see my hotel. 5 minutes walk away. of course. so we walked to my hotel. throughout, she was wearing that big sunglass. i think its to avoid being recognised.