Old 16-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

hi all, i just came bk from KL on the 14th afternoon (driving). here's my FR if anyone interested.

->None of the taxi driver in KL heard about sapphire KTV (open for 3yrs), u must say MAA tower or best the road name. The drinks charges are true as what all the bro say in this forum. But with $+++ (VAT+other charges) = 15% of the price they quote.

-> I reach there at 10plus on the sat, i didnt manage to get any mummy ctc has i didnt access to the internet (which tck306 bro pm me on the a day later).
-> we check out the price and was introduce by a mummy call Isa....., she is beautiful man...sweet w nice body.
-> she told us there's only 6 malay girls left, no "butterflly"only booking till 3am at RM325net (a bit ex lei), RM1500net (1shot) RM1800net(till 4am) tapao. I think more expensive then Spore LasVegas.
-> as there's only 6 gals, so we didnt choose any, but we stay to talk w the beautiful mummy for 1hr or 2hr. she even help to call CHAMPION to check the gals. later she even help us to call a cab to CHAMPION. We enjoy her company so much which we TIP her and we went back on the monday night again, book a room just to get her company w us, we enjoy her company la.
(paid RM$189net for 3 jug + standard tipbits)
-> when we reach Champion (New for 3months i think), the atmosphere is HIGH CLASS, the mummy have assistance mummy lei. The price is much more exp than sapphire, gals booking is around the same( i forgot the actual amount)
-> the gals are alot more but due to sat, there are less gal la.
-> my client is not satisfied w the gals he saw, so in the end we left for massage.
hope this FR give some bro a idea.
i also suggest ppl going the KTV to ask the counter to call taxi for you when u left so u dont have to wait so long.
lastly, one taxi driver offer us a gal, he claim to be model (super good looking w big boobs) for RM800, we waited at the hotel lobby for 30mins, when he bring the gal..... wow pian... with crooket teeth and her eyes look funny...damm shit...so we pay RM20 to the taxi and ask him to leave.
that's all folks.(too tired to talk about the massage part where we visit 3 massage place the same night)..