View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

the following night, i stood outside my room surveying the girls' floor one level down, thinking of which room i should try that night. it was 1 am in the morning. the air was cool and fresh. the block was just as quiet as the night before.

i then decided to try this room which belonged to two local girls who have gone home. these two girls come from above average families so i think it's safe to say that they prefer the comforts of their own rooms at home rather than the hostel room. one is in athletics and takes part in all kinds of runs. the other is into dancing, like lindy hop, line dance etc. needless to say, their figures are fantastic and also have pretty faces. the runner always dressed in those running outfits which i find so sexy whenever she goes out for runs. and the dancer, i saw her rehearsing for a hall event before, very hot!! I wonder what surprise i would find that night.

armed with the same LED light, i began to bide my time for my recce. 130am sharp, i went down to the 4th floor and went straight to their room. this time the key hunting time was short; it was under the doormat. i quickly opened the door and went in, unseen. this time i did something smarter: i locked the door from inside just in case one or both girls came back to hall later. some hostelites do come back to hall after a night's out discoing or pubbing. with a locked door, at least i can hope to "repel" the intruders.....