View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
tirak

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Then, you will have to ask yourself one simple question. What is your level of emotions involved in such a case? 30%, 50%, 70% or 100%. Thaiboy always tells me just put in 50%. At least you can hold yourself back. Putting in 50% doesn't mean you don't love her 100%, it just gives you a 50% chance to be able to ponder and give your ownself a reality check at times.

Without her, will you still live life to fullest. Definitely, because she didn't give you life. Your parents did. One can survive the earlier stages of 20-30 years in life and should be able to well-survive that for the next couple of decades with or without a tirak.

You might be hurt for a while, but who don't. Slowly the wound will heal and everything will be just fine.

SC
I've been through few relationships already so will definitely survive with or without her. Thing is she's the only girl I've spent so much on in such short time , so will feel like a big fool if her feelings are not real. As for myself , think I've put in 70-80% into this relationship.