View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 10:21 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by liketoplay
Yes , even though I'm prepared for such a scenario , it'll still hurt when it happens. And I'll prefer to know the truth sooner than later. But I guess one will never know until something terrible happens .....

thanks bro.
Then, you will have to ask yourself one simple question. What is your level of emotions involved in such a case? 30%, 50%, 70% or 100%. Thaiboy always tells me just put in 50%. At least you can hold yourself back. Putting in 50% doesn't mean you don't love her 100%, it just gives you a 50% chance to be able to ponder and give your ownself a reality check at times.

Without her, will you still live life to fullest. Definitely, because she didn't give you life. Your parents did. One can survive the earlier stages of 20-30 years in life and should be able to well-survive that for the next couple of decades with or without a tirak.

You might be hurt for a while, but who don't. Slowly the wound will heal and everything will be just fine.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...