View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

Bee Lian (cont)

BeeLian was not bad as compared to Judy-jie … then she looked up at me … seeking my praise … I licked my lips and closed my eyes … and I felt she blew her warm air on my crown … "don't you want to see me putting him in my MOUTH … it will feel even better if you watch …" … ooohhhhhh … fucking chio cock teaser … my cock twitched in total anticipation as I opened my eyes … my dream was coming true … she griiped my cock tightly and pumped … ovaling her lips, lapping the head for a while and plunging her mouth over my cock … I eagerly forced my cock past her lips … watched the thick shaft sliding over her tongue … stopping just before touching the back of her throat … BeeLian knelt still and in silence … only gasping her hot breathes onto my flesh pole … YES YES YES!!! … the fucking chio busty BeeLian finally had my cock in her mouth … I had finally jammed my sausage in her zi zi cha cha mouth, stuffing her … silencing her forever zi zi cha cha mouth … she was liked falling into a trance with my meat between her lips … I could feel the pressure/pleasure her lips exerted all round my cock base… and her tongue was bathing my shaft wet of her saliva … as she inhaled and sucked hard, I saw the hollows in her cheeks … liked trying to draw all the smell of my cockmeat to fill her nostrils … her lungs … I bet she was comparing my cock in her mind with those of other men she had sucked … maybe she was remembering all the blow jobs she had given in their bedrooms … in the backseats of their cars … in the theatre … in the park … on the beach … or to that hunky gangster in the school toilet … I felt my cock jumped in her mouth from that thought … "suck me …" I jerked my cock in her mouth to remind her … she looked up at me while she sucked, her lips began to move back and forth over my hard cock … I watched her engulfing my cock … inch by inch he disappeared between her lips … and ich by inch he re-appeared … I watched as I fucked my cock in her mouth … and she was staring back at me … her mouth ovalled around my shaft … her lips widened and narrowed over the veined contour of my cock as he drove in and out … her cheeks swelled with my cock toying with her tongue within the cavity … and hollowed when I withdrew against her suction … the fucking bitch IS an expert in giving head … her breasts danced and bounced with the rhythm of her sucking … they bobbed and swayed slightly and I bent down to pull on a nipple, pinching it slightly between my fingers … she groaned … and shivered … from the electri-sensation from her nipple being pinched … and pulled on … and she sucked my cock with more vigor … and she shivered from watching my cock fucking her mouth … my hips worked in a steady rhythm … pushing my thick cock to the back of her throat … I knew she liked that … getting her mouth fucked … fucked by a thick cock … pulsating between her tight zi ziz cha cha lips … I watched my cock pumping … sliding in and out of her mouth, the cock head almost escaping her lips before I shoved him deep again … I watched my cock stuffing into BeeLian's chio horny CFM face … the thought of finally jamming her mouth with my cock gave me more pleasure from actually fucking her mouth … and pf course, the actual fucking her mouth added life to just the thought – what was I talking about .. knn … I also lost … no more playing pscy game – just shut up (the thought) and FUCK … I told myself … BeeLian spiited my cock out to catch a breathe … and she spitted some saliva on my cock head … some more … some more … and more … and more … then she grinned … she smooched the cock head and slid her lips off my cock … she then thrust her big breasts out … bending my hard meaty pipe and rubbed his head around her breasts … teasing her nipples … I held at the cock base and whipped on her heavy mambo jumbo … enjoyed the view of them heaving and bouncing under my cock-whip … BeeLian gasped … and held her breasts tight … crashing them … I swept my cock left and right … left and right … smearing the pre-cum … the saliva all over her erected nipples and those firm fleshy melons … "hhhhmmnnnnnnn …" BeeLian moaned and cramped my cock in her cleavage … she moved them up and down … her breasts fucking my cock … my cock fucking her cleavage … I spitted onto her breasts … more saliva … drools wetted her cleavage … better … smoother … easier access for my cock to pump through … driving her wild … I reached lower and pulled on her nipples … "YES … YES … Joeeeeeee … FUCK … I … I … cccuuuummmmmmiing … ooohhhhhhhh … cccuuummmmmm …" and she climaxed with her breasts cramping my cock … fucking … her body shuddered and convulsed … my cock felt the collapsing of her breasts walls … shattering … earth-shaking breasts walls tightening … I kept my focus … controlling myself from cumming … and I pulled out from her heavy weight busty boobs … she understood … and immediately parted her lips and opened her mouth … she looked up into my eyes and took my cock into her mouth again, sucking at the head just before sliding her lips down the shaft again … I SHOVED in … all the way til my cock head felt the back of her throat … BeeLian choked … yet her hands came wrapping around my ass and pulled me deeper … sucked me more into her mouth … her throat … swallowing the entire length … her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks … I had my hands behind her head … and I fucked her face in short rapid strokes, not wanting to choke her … BeeLian bobbed her head a little faster to catch up with my strokes … YES! I was getting onto it … I was fucking BeeLian's mouth … YES! I held her by the hair and I increased the intensity of my fuck storkes … long driving in … and long withdrawing … powerful plunges … and ram and jam and thrust and shove and stuff and … anyway you called it … her mouth was stretched to the max … her head boobed up and down faster and faster … and her face was totally blushed liked a tomato … squashed tomato … she knew I was about to come … at first, she was about to push away from my groin … no way … no FUCKING way … I wanted her to DRINK my cum … I had dreamt about this … and I was about to make it happened … I held her head still … and sank half of my cock into her mouth … holding her by the hair, I jacked myself off, in her mouth, and began spurting big blobs of thick, white cum into her throat … my first memorable load … directly down her throat … she was caught off guard and shocked and choked … I pulled my cock out of her lips, her teeth scraped on my skin … I pulled her hair and tilted her face slightly upwards … and I placed my cock close to her face … BeeLian was so excited that her body trembled in anticipation … globs of pearly white cum splattered onto her lips and chin … liked a cum-pistol … the subsequent huge loads splashed across her face … she shuts her eyes, not wanting to be blinded by my thick cum … gloo and globs dripped from her forehead … she seemed to love it now … as she gasped and opened her mouth to receive more spurt on her tongue, and another … and another … she gulped it down and smiled … and stuck her tongue out for more … her tongue pushed the cum from her mouth and it oozed down her chin … hanging in long strings that dripped down to her breasts … a fucking chio and stimulating sight … I kept cumming and her tongue kept lapping up more and more cum splattering on her … I rubbed my cock round and round on her face … wiping her lips … smearing warm cum across her chin and up over her cheekbones … she opened her eyes and stared at me … and looked at my still spurting cock … she took him with her hands … fingers wrapped around the thickness as she pumped him for more cum … I spurted more thick and warm cum all over her big breasts … she squeezed my cock and watched the cum leaping from my cock tip until it tapered off to a thick glob oozing and sliding down between her fingers … liked the melted wax dripping down the candle … she released the cock and smeared some cum on her breasts … and wiped it on her face … she looked at me with a big sex-tits-fuck-tion smile … I smiled back at her … "Suck me clean …" I said … BeeLian happily put my cock back into her mouth … and sucked reflexively at my cock … more cum oozed from my cock head onto her tongue … and she sucked hungrily … and she sucked … until I felt that my cock go soft in her slimy mouth … she pulled him free of her mouth and looked at him … then she spit cum onto it … both of us watched the cunm-drool slide from her mouth … onto my cock head … she pushed it around my cock with her tongue … wrapping my limp cock with my own cum … how cute!!! My legs weakened from the intense orgasm … my knees buckled and I fell to the floor, totally spent … BeeLian fell sitting down as well … we both laughed … and suddenly, she looked sexy … with her face smeared with my cum and her big breasts streaked with my cum as well …