View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reliving the One Eye Snake Stories

Bee Lian (cont)

I put my hands on her bra … fumbling her heavy globes … lifting them … weighing them … squeezing them … "oooohhhhhhhh … Joe … u … u … you …" BeeLian looked at me with lusty gaze – later she told me that she too was too excited about my hard cock cramped in her ass crank that she mustabated herself in the toilet when she had her shower – then she slipped her bra strap off and her two big round breasts jumped forth … they are shaped liked papaya … but not falling liked most aunties' … her pointy nipples are small as compared to her breasts … perky … i touched her, running my palms over her nipples, gently teasing them to a thumb sized erection … feeling them grew in my palms … "hhhhmmnnnnnnnnn …" BeeLian closed her eyes and enjoyed my hands toying with her boobs … she shivered and felt her knees getting weak … I suppoted her by lifting her breasts … pinching her nipples … and I kissed her, probing her mouth with just the tip of my tongue, scraping her teeth, searching for her tongue, licking her lips moist … slowly, she opened her mouth … and her tongue came up to dance with mine … I exerted pressure on her breasts … and she automatically brought her hands onto my naked cock and rubbed on his erection … the up and down movement of her hands seemed to increase the size of my cock by another inch … not wanted to alarm the janitor, I moved her gradually into the room and closed the door … leaning her up against the wall, I bent down to kiss her big busty boobs … lifting them to my lips … I lapped my tongue all over her globes of flesh … my hands squeezed her globes tight and I buried my face in her cleavage … inhaling her sweetness and kept licking … licking … licking … BeeLian squirmed in my hold … and she kept ooooooohhhhhhh and arrrrrrggghhhhh and hhhhmmmmnnnnnnn … both my hands grabbed her each breast in full contact and pinched her hardened nipples between the fingers … and my tongue lashed relentlessly over her entire boob-compartment … she was in frenzy … jerking her head wildly … pulling on my cock liked he was her only life line … I pressed her hard and flat against the wall … and I forcefully grouped her chio big boobs together … she moaned … sounds a bit painful … yet she urged me to go on … I tried again with more force to push her breasts together … until their nipples met and seemed to merge into one … and I engulfed both nipples into my mouth and SUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK … hard … wet … swirling my tongue all over their hardness and pointiness … "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH … FUCKING JJOOOOOEEEEEEEEE … you ar …… you are GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD …" and hre body quivered in her climax … fucking chio bu … sucked you neh neh until you cummmmmmed … I kept sucking her nipples and lashing my tongue on her breasts … turning my head left and right while my tongue stuck out to sweep from her left nipple to her right nipple in rapid movement … left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right …… and she "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH …" another fucking high orgasm …… I could feel her lower torso jerking when she cuummmmmmed … and I liked that … fucking snobbish chio rich bitch … cummmmed under my tongue … what an achievement!!!

I released my grab when I felt her jerking ceased … BeeLian stared at me with disbelief … yet total content and sex-tifaction … her hands were still holding n my throbbing cock … harder than ever … with confusion in her gaze … I knew she was making a decision … I throbbed my cock in her hands … and I stared at her … fueling her lust and sex … then I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed slightly … she kept her stare at me with lust as she went down on her knees … "Pull my shorts down …" I commanded … and she did as she was told and she looked up at me again … dazed … confused … panting … blushed as my cock stood mighty towering in her face … I kept my stern look and silently commanded her to suck my cock … she gave me a final stare and looked at my cock … and she bent my massive cock so that he was pointed at her face … holding him in level with her lips … I jerked forth a little and almost hit her lips … my cock head had grown into a swollen purple and was bigger than the shaft … she pumped my cock and then squeezed him so that the cock head bulged out of her fist … a thick gloo of pre-cum oozed from my peehole and I slowly pushed my hips forward so that my cock touched her lips … she held my cock and moved him back and forth across her full lips … smearing my pre-cum-juice on her lips … until her lips were slick and shiny with my jism … I knew her stubbornness had subsided, inhibition gone … she stroked my cock … fingers caressed across my shaft … measuring the length … the thickness … and she started to pump my cock in front of her face … her hands … up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down … all the way tightening her fist around my cock head and all the way down till her fingers wrapped around my cock base … I started to moan … thrusting my hips … fucking her grip … her other hand came lower to fumble my balls … her fingernails lightly scraped the underside … and she rolled them liked marbles … big marbles … when she pressed my cock flat to my stomach … I knew … what I hoped for was about to come true … YES! … BeeLian pointed my cock at the ceiling and she leaned in to stuck out her tongue and licked my balls … slowly … tenderly … expertly … slurping … oooohhhhhhh … wet … all wet … she slurped on one of my balls and gently sucked it into her mouth … swallowing my ball into her warm mouth and played with her expert tongue, while she continued jacking me off with a steady rhythm … she then let it slide out of her mouth and took the other one into her mouth, rolling it back and forth in her mouth … OH FUCK … after she was through sucking my balls, she slid her tongue up the underside of my cock … she licked and lapped wetly … painting my cock bottom-up with her saliva … her hand was moving in a screwin unscrewing motion on my cock … pumping him … and gradually, her tongue reached the cock head … flicking fast on the crown … wwhhhheeeeeeewwwwww … fucking shiok!!! She swirled her tongue around on the cock head … sides of the cock head … and she probed her tongue tip at my peehole … sweeping up my pre come … oh fuck … she was not bad in cock licking at all … even though I had only so far experienced from Judy-jie …