View Single Post
Old 19-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Kunming...

Seems that the old kunming thread is gone.
Anyway, would like to rec this sauna to BJ lover.
石上清泉
tell any cabdriver, they shld be able to drive you there. its at the north of Kunming town.
I would rate this sauna to be of 4/5 star in term of the deco, facilities wise, not bad also, got hot n cold pool, sauna, steam room. After a good bath, went up to the resting area, not bad, got billard table, ping pong tables, movie room, book bar, computers to go online. The sofas quite comfortable, saw a few ppl sleeping.
Anyway, waited for quite some time b4 the supervisor approach me, maybe they think i too innocent. Ask me if i need massage, so ask her what package they have. 298 90 mins inclusive of bj, n inclusive of the entrance fee. Well, took the deal.
Was led to the massage room. Clean n tidy, dun really like the smell cos below is a steamboat restaurant. Again, ask her to give me a solid cai if not i will change. One minus point is that the gal come in one by one, unlike some place can parade. The first few came in, i almost faint. Cannot make it. I think only the fifth one, really not bad, can see her cleavage quite clearly and her face got the slutty look. Bad thing is I cant rem her number.
She started with a decent massage on a massage bed. After about 20 mins, move me to the big bed for the real action Started by licking me all over, using her tits to rub me. Got to say her tits quite nice. haha. A side B side all settle liao, den ask me if can cap. Since still got 30 mins left, i say ok, n she capped me, and started to blow me like theres no tml. N cum eventually.
Still got some time left, so we talk cock sing song.
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skills: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 298 everything in
One thing to comment is that you could stay overnight, leave after breakfast the next day. Oh, and the dinner buffet spread is quite good, one of the better ones in sauna in Kunming

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day